Frequently asked questions
As a Bosta customer you can earn Waterpoints in various ways. For more information, please go to How it works. Here you will find a detailed description of the various ways you can earn points.
At the top right of the Waterpoints portal you can see how many points you have earned. If you would like a detailed overview of your saved points, go to My Waterpoints.
No. You can only redeem your points for the items or services in the Waterpoints program as shown in the gift shop.
No, points are account specific and cannot be transferred.
When you click on the Gift Shop button in the menu, the various categories and items are displayed. If you wish to order a product or service, click on "Add to cart". If you have made a mistake or changed your mind, you can remove the selected item from the shopping cart. When you agree to the contents of your shopping cart, click on "Place order" after which the order is completed and the ordered products will be sent to you.
After ordering one or more items, your order will normally be delivered within 3 working days. If the item is not in stock and cannot be delivered within the specified time, you will be notified by email from the Waterpoints helpdesk.
No. The Waterpoints per item listed in the gift shop always include shipping costs. There will be no additional shipping costs.
Yes. All personal data will be treated confidentially and will not be passed on to third parties unless this is necessary to deliver the items you ordered. Bosta is the data controller and has made agreements about this with the company that carries out the Waterpoints program on its behalf, Touch Incentive Marketing B.V. and its local fulfilment partner for the United Kingdom, Procurement International UK Ltd.
If upon receipt of your item it is damaged or defective, please keep all packaging and contact the Waterpoints helpdesk at +44 (0) 1189 734 422 or by e-mail email@example.com. They will be pleased to advise and assist you.
All questions related to the Waterpoints program can be directed to the helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +44 (0) 1189 734 422.
Returns FAQIf upon receipt of your item it is damaged, not working or wrong, please keep all packaging and contact Procurement International UK Ltd, our gift fulfilment partner, straight away to discuss it. They will be pleased to advise and assist you.
Telephone:+44 (0) 1189 734 422
Goods damaged on arrival
- In the event that goods supplied arrive damaged on receipt the Receiver should where possible refuse delivery or Procurement International should be notified within 2 working days of receipt of delivery.
- Complete description of fault or damage is required upon notifying Procurement International, including photo’s where available.
- Procurement International may arrange to have the goods collected from the Receiver, provided they are returned in the original packaging.
- Upon receipt, Procurement International will raise an automatic credit in full. Any replacement order will be invoiced at the original costs.
- In the event that goods supplied become faulty within 30 days of receipt, Procurement International may arrange to have the goods collected.
- The goods must remain in the original packaging, accompanied by all accessories and documentation as originally supplied.
- The faulty goods may be returned to the original Supplier for replacement or repair and thereon returned to the Participant/Customer.
- Dependant on the Supplier terms and conditions, Procurement International may opt to send a replacement, in which case Procurement International will raise an automatic credit in full. Any replacement order will be invoiced at the original costs.
Faulty/defective goods outside 30 days of receipt
- In the event that goods supplied become faulty outside 30 days of receipt, the process will be in line with the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Procurement International may provide the Receiver with the manufacturer’s warranty contact details together with a Proof of Purchase document.
- Procurement International may, if deemed necessary, arrange to have the item returned for repair or replacement under the terms of the Manufacturer. A collection cost may be applicable.
Buyers remorse - unwanted goods
- In the event that goods are unwanted, the Receiver may return the goods to Procurement International within 30 days of receipt.
- The goods must be in a pristine re-saleable condition, unused and with any security tags in place.
- Once received and inspected as good for stock a credit will be issued for the item only.
- Due to hygiene regulations, ear-rings and in ear headphones are non-returnable.
- Engraved items are non-returnable.
Goods returned as undelivered
- In the event that goods are returned by the Courier as undelivered, the goods will be returned to stock and an automatic credit will be issued for the item only.